Planeswalkers

Phyrexian Forum: Dominarian Chronicles - Sixth Sphere: Archive of 2000: Quarter IV: Planeswalkers
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Jaya on Friday, December 01, 2000 - 07:31 pm:

This is a list of those we know have had the spark, whether ascended or not, who have died or still live, or have even lost the spark. Thanks go to Skoban for initiating the idea here on Phyrexia.

1. Altair of Coloni
2. Arcades Sabboth, Elder Dragon
3. Arzakon
4. Ashcan
5. Ash Warlord Embereck
6. Brian Lulley
7. Chebepeetree
8. Commodore Guff
9. Daclan The Red
10.Dakkon Blackblade
11.Daria
12.Dyfed
13.Eskil, Guardian of the White Woods
14.Faralyn
15.Fatima
16.Feroz
17.Freyalise, Patron Mother of the Steel Elves
18.Garth One-Eye
19.Geyadrone Dihada
20.Glacian
21.Greensleves the Arch Druid
22.Grenrell Mor of Golthmor
23.Guybrush Threepwood
24.Guillemort
25.Hyrgh
26.Jared Carthalion, the Shadow Mage
27.Jarek Mainskiller
28.Kenan Sahrmal, Guardian of Shandalar
29.Kristina of the Woods
30.Leshrac, Walker of Night
31.Lord Windgrace
32.Liana of Minorad
33.Lily
34.Lothar
35.Manatarqua
36.Meshuvel
37.Nailah, Sorceress Queen
38.Nicol Bolas, Elder Dragon
39.Palladia-Mors, Elder Dragon
40.Parcher
41.Piru
42.Rasczagal
43.Ravidel, the Battlemage
44.Raynor
45.Regulus
46.Sandruu
47.Serra
48.Taysir of Rabiah
49.Teferi, Archmage of Zalfhir
50.Tempe
51.Tevesh Szat, the Doom of Fools
52.Thunderhead, Queen of the Goblins
53.Urza, Defiler of Argoth
54.Vaevectis Asmadi, Elder Dragon
55.Whangerdookre
56.Yawden
57.Zhael

Name Unknown:
Unknown1. Creator of Phyrexia
Unknown2. Guildmaster defeated by Garth One-Eye
Unknown3. Victim of the shapeshifting Manatarqua

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Aires on Friday, December 01, 2000 - 10:17 pm:

Uhhh, this proofs there'are a lots of planeswalkers...Gee !

-Legend-

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By TawnosX on Sunday, December 03, 2000 - 12:30 am:

Just a question, who are the following:

#s 4, 6, 7, 23, 25, 27, 28, 45, 55, and 57

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Skoban on Sunday, December 03, 2000 - 08:11 am:

Actually, I Was Hoping For All The Posts To Be Deleted, So That I Could Rewrite The List. Seems Like Jaya Beat Me To It. I Was Going To Put Glacian, Garth One-Eye, And Unknown2 Under Unascended/Used Spells. Lim-Dul And The Guardian Were Also To Be Under Unconfirmed.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Squeeman on Monday, December 04, 2000 - 06:12 am:

Mistakes:

1) You forgot Chromium.

2) If you are counting Dacian and Queen Thunderhead, you should also count: Towser, Karli, Immugio, Fabia, Dwen, Ludoc, Hakkon, Chaney, and that weird troll guy.

3) Garth and Greensleeves gave up their power.

4) Lim-Dûl was never in revisionist history called a non planeswalker so he remains one until something else is changed.

5) This isn't a correction, but you forgot about 99.9999999999999999999999999999% of Urza's titles.

6) There is also that stupid rumor going around that Barrin and Jodah are planeswalkers. No way. Fact: When he was 3000 years old, Jodah looked like a 40 year old man. Now, one or two thousand years later, he should look sixty or seventy, making him young enough to meet his great great grandfather. I haven't got the Shattered Alliance, so I don't know if he is alive or dead, though. My guess is that he is dead, seeing as his only purpose was to connect all the events in the Ice Age together.

Hopefully, the next set will be about the Planeswalker War and how Ravidel has used his Mox Beacon to lure all the 'walkers in Dominia to Dominaria to kill each other so he will be supreme. Of course, they have probably dropped that.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Skoban on Monday, December 04, 2000 - 09:21 am:

1. I Didn't Write The List Above, And I Don't Have My List At Hand. Thanks For Noticing.

2. Dacian? Do You Mean Glacian? Those Planeswalkers You List, Are They Unascended? Gave Up Their Planeswalkership?

3. Garth Wasn't Actually A True Planeswalker. We're Trying To Do A Complete List. Even Dead Planeswalkers, Used Spells To Ascend, Or Gave Up Their Planeswalkership Count.

4. I'm Too Lazy To Argue With Lim-Deus On That. You Do It.

5. Really? 999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999 More Titles? With That Much I Challenge You To List 100, At Least. Actually, That Title Was The First One We Could Remember, And We Stuck To It.

6. Jodah Isn't Listed There, And If Barrin Was In The List, I'd Be Surprised.

Maybe I'll Divide The Lists Into Sections. Still Alive Planeswalkers, Deceased, Whereabouts Unknown, Unconfirmed, Unascended/Used A Spell. What Do You Guys Think?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By LimDes, Nothing (Limdeus) on Monday, December 04, 2000 - 02:50 pm:

4. *Tyranical laugh* FWAhahahaha! Everyone's too lazy to argue with me over it so his 'ascended after Ice Age' story still holds up, hehehe.

5. Squeeman used a percentage, so it would only be like 99.999999999999999 more titles. And I don't know how he can have a fraction of a title, but, heh, that's for you guys to work out.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Squeeman on Monday, December 04, 2000 - 06:59 pm:

Easy. There are billions of titles for him in Dominaria alone.

Define A True 'Walker, Skoban. If You Mean That Being Had The Spark, Sure, I'll Agree. If You Mean An Immortal Being Who Can Go Between Planes, Etc, Etc... It Depends How You Look At It. Damn! Its Irritating To Begin Every Word With A Capital Letter.

Dacian and Glacian are not the same. In the books by Clayton Emery: Whispering Woods, Shattered Chains and Final Sacrifice, Dacian and the others form a band to kill Gull and Greensleeves. Actually, that happens only in Final Sacrifice. They mention a few times that they can 'walk.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By The Chestnut Tree Gunman IPing Slothlike Creature on Tuesday, December 05, 2000 - 04:31 am:

You know, it's actually EASIER to not type the beginning of each letter as a capital one, so I don't know how you could get addicted to doing it that way, but oh well....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Someone Skoban knows and took credits for his brilliant ideas on Tuesday, December 05, 2000 - 10:36 am:

Skoban! you didn't even tried to tell these guyz it woz my idea!!!

- The Kooreetapeer

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Skoban on Tuesday, December 05, 2000 - 01:52 pm:

I Thought Jaya Mentioned You ... Oh, He Didn't. Well, Since He Hasn't, Why Don't You Just Tell Us Who You Are. Look, In My Last Post I Did Put 'We'. We (Me And The Poster) Know Who You Are.

Anyway, erm, The Chestnut Tree Gunman IPing Slothlike Creature, It's A Habit And I Don't Know Why Some Others (*CoughStupidCoughCough*) Do It.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By CrovaxtheCursed on Wednesday, December 06, 2000 - 01:06 pm:

I always thought that Guybrush was a pirate from those "Monkey Island" games, and NOT a planeswalker.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Skoban (Skoban) on Saturday, December 09, 2000 - 11:44 am:

Really? Well, There's No Law That Says No Two People Can Have The Same Name.

Squeeman, I Would Be Happy If You Just Listed 100 Titles For Urza. Actually, Defiler Of Argoth Was The First One That Came To Mind.

The Simple Definition Of A Planeswalker Is: One Who Can Walk Planes.

The Full Definition Would Probably Look Something Like This: A Thinking Entity That Has The Power To Move From A Plane To Another Plane. The Entity Usually Is Born With A Planeswalker 'Spark' In Them. The Planeswalker 'Ascends' Usually After A Lot Of Stress. Only Ascended Planeswalkers Can Recognize The Spark In An Unascended Planeswalker.
Planeswalkers Are Nigh Immortal, And Their Magics Are Many Times More Powerful Than Any Mage. They Either Become Insane Or Stalk Other Planeswalkers. Some Planes Have Their Own Barriers Against Planeswalkers. There Have Been Records Of People Using Spells To Ascend, Yet Only 2 People Have Been Known To Cast This Spell. There Also Are Spells That Can Move A Person To Another Plane. Planeswalkers May Give Up Their Planeswalkerdom At Will.

He Asked For A Definition, And He Got A Definition. I Know This Isn't The Truly Full Definition, But I Can't Remember Everything.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Skoban (Skoban) on Saturday, December 09, 2000 - 12:00 pm:

I Think There Was A Character In Warcraft 2 Called Lothar.

I Thought I Put Daria's Title As Rainbow Mage. Glacian, Thran Artificer? Thran Genius? What Do You Guys Think?

Oh Yeah, TawnosX, I Think Sick Boy Posted Most Of The Names Of The Planeswalkers You Ask About. At Least You Know The Others, I Have No Idea About Some (Translation: Most) Of The Planeswalkers. My Memory Isn't That Good. I've Probably Bored The Hell Out Of The Wan/The One Asking Him To Repeat Taysir's Story, And Finding Out I Have A Duelist That Has That Story (The One About Daria).

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Skoban (Skoban) on Saturday, December 09, 2000 - 12:02 pm:

And For The Record, Zhalfir In Teferi's Title Is Misspelled.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By juju bubble on Saturday, December 09, 2000 - 01:16 pm:

There WAS some one from WCII that was named Lothar. I think he was a Death Knight, but maybe not...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By xod on Sunday, December 10, 2000 - 12:01 am:

Backing way up the conversation, in my personal opinion the best Urza title (and still the most accurate) is Urza Planeswalker, Defender of the Realm. It was his official title as Kayla's wife, and before all else he is still Dominaria's best defender, despite his numerous attempts at blowing it to pieces.

As for the arguments over Lim-Dul's planeswalker status, I certainly have the power to argue the point, and thanks to Mr. Grubb, I would have a fair amount of evidence to back me up.

x
od

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Skoban (Skoban) on Sunday, December 10, 2000 - 08:36 am:

They Called Him Urza Planeswalker When He Was Kayla's Wife? But That Sounds Nice. Urza, Planeswalker, Defender Of The Realm Really Fits Him.

Lim-Deus, Seems Like xod's Challenging You. This Is An Arguement I'd Like To See.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Skoban (Skoban) on Sunday, December 10, 2000 - 08:42 am:

I Think Lothar (In Warcraft II) Was A Paladin.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By xod on Sunday, December 10, 2000 - 10:33 am:

Skoban, in The Brother's War, after he was married to Kayla (making him a prince of Kroog), he was given the title "Defender of the Realm". He failed as Kroog was ransacked by several dragon engines, and Yotia followed. Of course, everyone knows that he then blows up Argoth with the sylex, and becomes a Planeswalker. But his first and most official title was "Defender of the Realm" and I firmly believe that this should be his title. Of course, Skoban, Planeswalker was not added until after the destruction of Argoth, but I thought that this would have been obvious.

x
od

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By LimDes, Nothing (Limdeus) on Sunday, December 10, 2000 - 11:33 am:

It was actually "Lord Protector of the Realm". Hehe...you may be thinking of Aer's old username w/ "Defender of the Realm".

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By LimDes, Nothing (Limdeus) on Sunday, December 10, 2000 - 11:42 am:

Actually, if I remember right, his first title was actually "Chief Artificer" and "Lord Protector of the Realm" came after Kayla's father, the Warlord, was killed. Anyway, I don't think the first title someone has should always be the one that sums up everything they are. For Urza you'd need at least 5. Then again, maybe his best title is Urza, planeswalker.... Eh, too general heh heh.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Squeeman on Sunday, December 10, 2000 - 08:17 pm:

Hey, Skoban, don't get personal. I was just pointing out that it depends whether you count "used a spell to ascend" as a true planeswalker.

Urza has about a dozen titles we know about and hundreds or thousands we don't know about. Thats all I meant.

Also, I don't think 'Defender of the Realm' or 'Lord Protector' are the most acurate names for Urza. Remember the conversation between him and Freyalise in Invasion.

Freyalise: You plan to destroy Phyrexia, not save Dominaria.

Urza: Its the same thing.

Freyalise: If only you knew how funny that is...

Well, it goes something like that.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Angry Dragon P@C (Pac) on Wednesday, December 13, 2000 - 08:13 pm:

Wasn't his first title "Assistant of the Great Rusko"?

~-PaC-~

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Skoban (Skoban) on Wednesday, December 13, 2000 - 08:30 pm:

I Don't Think That Was Official.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Squeeman on Thursday, December 14, 2000 - 05:18 am:

It was... for Rusko.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Someone Called (Skoban) on Tuesday, December 19, 2000 - 10:18 am:

Since I'm Too Lazy To Start A New Conversation And i Don't Want This Thread To Get Deleted, Could Anyone Tell Me Leshrac's Story? All I Know Is That He Escaped Phyrexia. And Could Someone Tell Me The Hex Code For Aqua (Which Is Slightly Brighter Than Cyan)?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Skoban, Wingless (Skoban) on Thursday, December 21, 2000 - 09:29 am:

Is This Aqua? Lim-Dûl? Æther Rift? Close As I'll Get To Aqua, I'm Sure.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Don'tThinkOfSir (Skoban) on Saturday, January 06, 2001 - 07:55 pm:

Can't You Guys Contribute. Just Add A Little? We've Just Got 68 (Or 69, Depending If You Count That Weird Troll Guy). I Hear Jaya Became A Planeswalker, But Since I Haven't Read The Newer Books (Shattered Alliance, The Gathering Dark, And Eternal Ice), I Have No Idea. Maybe I Could Ask Lim-Deûs To Put It On Top.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By DarkButNotShady (Lihm_Dooz) on Saturday, January 06, 2001 - 09:09 pm:

Move this thread up on the list? Well, I guuuuuess....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By DarkButNotShady (Lihm_Dooz) on Saturday, January 06, 2001 - 09:12 pm:

Dammit, what AM I thinking!? I'm not a mod in the DC anymore <=( so I can't move it. You could ask Darkmage, but I dunno whether he'd see this. You'd probably have to start a new conversation on it and just copy/paste the list.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Don'tThinkOfSir (Skoban) on Sunday, January 07, 2001 - 01:30 am:

Anyone Care To Guess Which Sections Of The Forum Lim-Deûs Still Has Power Over? I'll Just Do The Cut And Paste Method, When I Have The Time (And Want To Make The Effort).

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By DarkButNotShady (Lihm_Dooz) on Sunday, January 07, 2001 - 02:36 am:

I'm in like every section but the one's you've asked me to make changes to lol, eerie coincidence, yes no?

And, LMAO, I just went back up there accidentally and saw a part of the post where xod made those anti-Lim-Dûl comments and I didn't even see the part of xod's post where he did until just now! LMAO, that's what happens when you skim! GRRRRRR...but it's too late to do anything about it now lol. All I can say is: I'm of the belief that anything that's still possible in revisionist history that they didn't specificly say was revised still happens. And a 'version' of Lim-Dûl (there's getting to be a lot!) still went with Leshrac to Shandalar. From there, it's completely open to interpretation what happens until they change it. And if they never do, well all the better for me.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Don'tThinkOfSir (Skoban) on Sunday, January 07, 2001 - 04:12 am:

So, Now There Are Like 72. I've Checked Around The Posts, Even The SE Ones (Feels Like I'm Doing Something Wrong Knowing About A Book I Haven't Read). I'll Add 2, The Planeswalker Thief Which (Supposedly) Killed Serra, And Jaya Ballard, Task Mage ... Or Mairsil ... Or Lim-Dûl The Soldier. I'll Just Put The Thief Under Unnamed, And The Latter As Jaya Ballard, Task Mage/Lim-Dûl/Mairsil.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By flame spitter on Sunday, January 07, 2001 - 07:02 pm:

Jaya is the only ont that carried on, and the one garth killed was kuthuman.
-andrew, master deck crafter

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Phoenix on Sunday, January 07, 2001 - 11:27 pm:

1. Altair of Coloni
2. Arcades Sabboth, Elder Dragon
3. Arzakon
4. Ashcan
5. Ash Warlord Embereck
6. Brian Lulley
7. Chebepeetree
8. Commodore Guff
9. Daclan The Red
10.Dakkon Blackblade
11.Daria
12.Dyfed
13.Eskil, Guardian of the White Woods
14.Faralyn
15.Fatima
16.Feroz
17.Freyalise, Patron Mother of the Steel Elves
18.Garth One-Eye
19.Geyadrone Dihada
20.Glacian
21.Greensleves the Arch Druid
22.Grenrell Mor of Golthmor
23.Guybrush Threepwood
24.Guillemort
25.Hyrgh
26.Jared Carthalion, the Shadow Mage
27.Jarek Mainskiller
28.Kenan Sahrmal, Guardian of Shandalar
29.Kristina of the Woods
30.Leshrac, Walker of Night
31.Lord Windgrace
32.Liana of Minorad
33.Lily
34.Lothar
35.Manatarqua
36.Meshuvel
37.Nailah, Sorceress Queen
38.Nicol Bolas, Elder Dragon
39.Palladia-Mors, Elder Dragon
40.Parcher
41.Piru
42.Rasczagal
43.Ravidel, the Battlemage
44.Raynor
45.Regulus
46.Sandruu
47.Serra
48.Taysir of Rabiah
49.Teferi, Archmage of Zalfhir
50.Tempe
51.Tevesh Szat, the Doom of Fools
52.Thunderhead, Queen of the Goblins
53.Urza, Defiler of Argoth
54.Vaevectis Asmadi, Elder Dragon
55.Whangerdookre
56.Yawden
57.Zhael

Name Unknown:
Unknown1. Creator of Phyrexia
Unknown2. Guildmaster defeated by Garth One-Eye
Unknown3. Victim of the shapeshifting Manatarqua
Chromium
Towser
Karli
Immugio
Fabia
Dwen
Ludoc
Hakkon
Chaney
that weird troll guy.
and last, but not least, Jaya

Thats the complete list from this thread, hope this helped.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By 187 on Monday, January 08, 2001 - 05:31 pm:

You forgot Lim-Dul for under the "maybe" pile lol

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Thought Tapir (Skoban) on Tuesday, January 09, 2001 - 01:31 am:

And The Guardian. 187, You Wouldn't Happpen To Be Lim-Deûs, Would You?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Thought Tapir (Skoban) on Tuesday, January 09, 2001 - 02:18 am:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
By Skoban on Monday, October 23, 2000 - 09:44 pm:
Me and My Friend Are Compiling A List Of Planeswalkers. Some to start you off:

1. Leshrac
2. Glacian
3. Arzakon
4. Jodah
5. Tevesh Szat
6. Taysir
7. Daria
8. Serra
9. Feroz
10.Lord Windgrace
11.Commodore Guff
12.Freyalise
13.Sandruu
14.Kristina of the Woods
15.Zur
16.Parcher
17.Tevesh Szat
18.Arzakon
19.Garth One Eye
20.Teferi
21.Urza

Yawgmoth doesn't count, by the way

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
By xod on Monday, October 23, 2000 - 10:13 pm:
There are dozens that you've not mentioned, and I don't know enough of them to bother listing. However, I should make a few notes...

1: You list Arzakon twice.
2: Zur is not a Planeswalker.
3: Technically, Glacian isn't either.

xod

By Gelcur on Monday, October 23, 2000 - 11:07 pm:
Also, we haven't been told if Jodah or Garth are defently planeswalkers. There is no mentioning to my knoweldge about Jodah being a planeswalker. Then you have Garth who have established may not actually be a planeswalker(see topic below for details) Greensleeves is also missing from your list.

By Skoban on Monday, October 23, 2000 - 11:21 pm:
OK, OK. Additions are:
Nicol Bolas
Greensleeves
Chromium
Kenan Sahrmal (Shandalar)
Arcades Sabboth
Jared Carthalion
Palladia-Mors
Ravidel
Vaevectis Asmadi
Queen Thunderhead of the Goblins

I'm Not Sure if Faralyn is one.

By planeswalker on Monday, October 23, 2000 - 11:24 pm:
your missing Dyfed, Meshuvel, and Geyadrone Dihada.

By Skoban on Monday, October 23, 2000 - 11:26 pm:
Oh Yeah, I Mentioned Tevesh Szat twice too, Xod.

By Skoban on Tuesday, October 24, 2000 - 07:40 am:
The Wan/ The One Also Asked Me To Add Manatarqua. Sorry for the Tevesh Szat and Arzakon Slip-ups. It could possibly be because is said Yawg... Yawg... Yaaaaa... Oh Damn! The Unpronouncables Name.

By Mage of the Sands on Tuesday, October 24, 2000 - 01:37 pm:
Did someone say a goblin 'walker?

By no one on Tuesday, October 24, 2000 - 02:02 pm:
some one publish a complete list when this is done so I can copy it please.

By Mage of the Sands on Tuesday, October 24, 2000 - 02:34 pm:
By the way, I don't see Gwendlyn (battlemage), or Larry Niven, I mean Nevinyrral, and you missed that Underworld Chef

By Draco on Tuesday, October 24, 2000 - 04:08 pm:
Gwendlyn de Corci was a Sorceress, not a walker. And Nevinyrall wasn't a walker either. (He was a Lich, a very powerfull lich, but that still doesn't make him a walker.)

And where is Dakkon Blackblade and Piru?

Draco (Phyrexian Enforcer & Librarian.)
-Feed the Wyrm, Evolve or Die...

By Tuono on Tuesday, October 24, 2000 - 04:19 pm:
Jeff Li has a complete list with description on his page
http://www.ccgnews.com/users/jlee/storypage/planeswalkers.html

By xod on Tuesday, October 24, 2000 - 10:31 pm:
I chose not to mention Jeffery Lee's page for an important reason; despite having a comprehensive list, it is entirely pre-revisionist. Jeffery Lee lists both Gaea and Titania, likely Yawgmoth as well, as planeswalkers. Under revisionism, not all of the information on his page is true, and it would be foolish to send everyone there without understanding of the differences.

Oh, and one more thing. My name is spelled xod, not Xod. I understand that most names - all proper nouns in fact - are capitalized, but I choose not to capitalize my name, and I would prefer that it not be spelled with one. It's a distinction that I choose to make simply because, should Xod, from The Thran, ever show up as an Inner Circle member, it would be easier to distinguish between the two. No harm done, of course, just letting you know.

xod

By The One on Wednesday, October 25, 2000 - 01:37 am:
Well skoban, you forgot Dakkon ( or wazzit Sol'kanar)...As I expected.....

By The One on Wednesday, October 25, 2000 - 01:38 am:
And Manatarqua-the pavilion(Planeswalkers)

By The One on Wednesday, October 25, 2000 - 03:00 am:
I was just reading the posts when it hits me. You can't count all the planeswalker. you must remember the magic players are supposed to be 'walkers. tol tak, mior? Unless we're talking about storyline planeswalkers, this is impossible isn't it?

-"Skoban??? Whats that?"
- The Two, Last Words...

By Squeeman on Wednesday, October 25, 2000 - 08:02 am:
You also forgot Eskil (planeswalker resident in the White Woods wh trained Mangara).

By dragontrainer on Wednesday, October 25, 2000 - 03:24 pm:
Mage of the Sands: Asmoranomardicadaistinaculdacar (the Underworld Chef) isn't a planewalker, though she does have one of the coolest stories in all of Magic.

As for Garth, did the question ever mentioned whether they were looking for walkers with a spark, or just who all have been planeswalkers. I would consider Garth one if we aren't looking for sparks. But, if we are going to use pre-revision stories (while they are among the best Magic has to offer) we would have to say that everyone would count because as was found out in Final Sacrifice, everyone had the ability to be a walker, it just had to be switched on. I don't know if this means anything to anyone, but it's something to think about.

-dragontrainer "Vincent!"

By TawnosX on Wednesday, October 25, 2000 - 05:25 pm:
OK, I don't feel like seeing which ones you missed, so I'll just post my own:

1. Urza
2. Teferi
3. Freyalise
4. Kristina
5. Taysir
6. Tevesh Szat
7. Commodore Guff
8. Bo Levar
9. Daria
10. Leshrac
11. Sandruu
12. Dyfed
13. Ravidel
14. Faralyn
15. Shadowmage (Jared Carthalion)
16. Geyadrone Dihada
17. Serra
18. Dakkon Blackblade (no longer a planeswalker and probably dead)
19. Eskil
20. Ash Warlord Embereck
21. Altair
22. Grenfell
23. Liana
24. Feroz (dead)
25. Nicol Bolas (dormant)
26. Lord Windgrace
27. Arzakon
28. Greensleeves
29. Chromium
30. Kenan Sahrmal
21. Arcades Sabboth
22. Palladia-Mors
23. Vaevectis Asmadi
24. Meshuvel
25. Garth
26. Lily

By Aires on Wednesday, October 25, 2000 - 11:00 pm:
Faralyn ?? Altair ?? Grenfell ?? Kenan Sahraml ?? Liana ?? Meshuvel ?? Lily ??

By Lim-Deûs, Lim-Dûl's High Guard (Defenderoftherealm) on Thursday, October 26, 2000 - 01:05 am:
According to some pre-revisionist sources, Lim-Dûl became a planeswalker after Leshrac was imprisoned. And according to others, he didn't. And according to revision, well, revision just doesn't know, it's all confused.

By Uncle Istvan on Thursday, October 26, 2000 - 01:45 pm:
Did Uncle Istvan have the spark? Probaly not it would make him to powerful. And xod, I believe Xod is dead. It was a while since I read the book but I remember Xod's group of head-eating Phyrexians were finally killed on the cliffs.Bye!

By Nathan the Great on Thursday, October 26, 2000 - 02:33 pm:
Crazy old man

By Aires on Thursday, October 26, 2000 - 10:27 pm:
Xod ?? Good question...where is he ??

By The One on Friday, October 27, 2000 - 05:52 am:
Lily was Gull's(Greensleeves's Brother) wife

By Skoban on Friday, October 27, 2000 - 11:47 am:
Kenan Sahrmal was the planeswalker protector of Shandalar (Duels of The Planeswalkers), who vanished after investing all his power in his apprentice, the Guardian. Lim-D ... (searches room for 30 minutes searching for a book which has the combination to get the special (u+^)... and ends comfirming the theory that when your searching for something is the time it is most unlikely to be found) Lim-D(u+^)l, according to the Duels of the Planeswalker's Manual, was imprisoned by the Guardian (Said Above) in A Magical Artifact, Used To Power Shandalar's Barrier.

Yes, The Wan/ The One, it would Be Impossible. This Is About Storyline Planeswalkers ONLY!!! ... Hey, Waitaminute!!! You asked me to compile This List In The First Place, Damn Your Bloody Carcass To The Abyss, Johan (That Was A Little Harsh, Wasn't It?).

Anyway, I'm Sorry About The Mispelling, xod, It's Like a Habit To type Most Of My words Starting With Capital Letters

And By The Way, The Friend Mentioned Above (Press Home) Is The Wan/The One.

By Skoban on Friday, October 27, 2000 - 12:12 pm:
The List Now Stands:
1. Leshrac, Nightwalker
2. Arzakon
3. Tevesh Szat
4. Taysir, Rainbow Mage
5. Daria, Rainbow Mage
6. Serra
7. Feroz
8. Lord Windgrace
9. Commodore Guff
10.Freyalise
11.Sandruu
12.Kristina Of The Woods
13.Parcher
14.Teferi
15.Urza, Defiler of Argoth (I can't remember any other title)
16.Nicol Bolas, Elder Dragon
17.Kenan Sahrmal, Guardian of Shandalar
18.Arcades Sabboth, Elder Dragon
19.Jared Carthalion
20.Palladia-Mors, Elder Dragon
21.Ravidel
22.Vaevectis Asmadi, Elder Dragon
23.Queen Thunderhead of the Goblins
24.Dyfed
25.Meshuvel
26.Geyadrone Diahada
27.Manatarqua
28.Dakkon Blackblade
29. Piru
30.Sol'kanar the Swamp King
31.Eskil, Guardian of the White Woods
32.Faralyn
33.Ash Warlord Embereck
34.Altair of Coloni
35.Grenfell
36.Liana of Minorad
37.Lily
38.Tempe
39.Grenrell Mor of Golthmor
40.Nailah the Sorcerres Queen
41.Daclan the Red
42.Yawden

Of course there are others:
The Guardian (Kenan Sahrmal granted him immortality; Yet We Do Not Know If He Could Planeswalk)
Glacian (He Spark Never ... Bloomed)
Garth One Eye (He Cast A Spell On Himself)

Thanks For The List TawnosX.

By Skoban on Friday, October 27, 2000 - 03:14 pm:
I think there's A GuildMaster Or Something Which Garth Killed. That GuildMaster Also Used A Spell, Which Garth took Off Him.

By The Way, The Name Skoban does not have anything to do with you and hopefully never will, The Wan/ The One.

By Draco on Friday, October 27, 2000 - 05:04 pm:
Sol'Kanar is not a planeswalker, but a corrupted Force of Nature.

By Lim-Deûs, Lim-Dûl's High Guard (Defenderoftherealm) on Friday, October 27, 2000 - 05:30 pm:
I already knew that (do you think I'd be a Lim-Dûl fanatic and not know EVERYTHING there is to know?), I have the Microprose Magic game too. The 'other' prerevisionist source says:

Leshrac and Lim-Dûl (it's alt-0507, btw) landed on some plane (probably Shandalar), then Phyrexians attacked them, captured Leshrac, and killed Lim-Dûl. But, after they killed him, he ascended as a planeswalker. Then he blew up Shandalar, got sealed inside that artifact, blah, blah, blah, Guardian, blah blah blah Arzakon, blah blah blah, Black Guildmage blah blah.... You know the rest.

That's what it said. I can't remember where I first heard it, but I did hear it somewhere....

By Sick Boy on Friday, October 27, 2000 - 09:17 pm:
I can't believe you turds. You forgot Hyrgh, Regulus, Zhael, Ashcan, Guybrush Threepwood,Guillemot,Brian Lalley, Raynor, Jarek Mainskiller, Lothar, Rasczagal, Chebepeetree, and Whangerdookre.

Trust me, I spend hours of time digging through old Magic web sites, books, and cards for this exclusive list.
-"I hate the sea and everything in it."-Sea Capn' McAllister

By Skoban on Friday, October 27, 2000 - 09:32 pm:
You Are Sick, Getting All Those Names. Some Are Harder To Spell Than Geyadrone Dihada.

The Wan/ The One TOld Me To Add Sol'Kanar. All Flames Go TO Him, Not To Me.

By Skoban on Tuesday, October 31, 2000 - 05:09 am:
If This All Every One Can Remeber, I Thank You. I'll Repost The List This Sunday (Hopefully).

By Skoban on Tuesday, October 31, 2000 - 10:55 am:
If You Can, Give Some Titles (e.g. Urza of Terisiare)

By The Fallen Degenerate, PaC (Jpac) on Tuesday, October 31, 2000 - 05:44 pm:
Why do you capitalize every word in your sentences???

~-PaC-~

By Skoban on Tuesday, October 31, 2000 - 10:20 pm:
It's Become Quite A Habit For Me

By planeswalker on Tuesday, October 31, 2000 - 10:56 pm:
isn't there a planeswalker named Fatima. If I recall she built the City of Brass.

By The One on Wednesday, November 1, 2000 - 01:19 am:
Skoban, there's no need to create a war here. I admit I didn't remember a lot of them. Ngko ni nak kene pukol ke aper? cakap elok2 boleh tak?!. oh yeah, Tevesh Szat is The Dooms of Fools, Ravidel the Shadow Mage and Greensleeves the Great Druid.

"sol grail is an anagram of gorillas, acridian-acid rain, pheldagriff-garfield phd. did anyone noticed the name "Hackett" is an anagram for the cake?"
-The One

By Well, Hot Dog on Wednesday, November 1, 2000 - 02:03 am:
Um, hackett isnt an anagram of "the cake", too many "t"s and not enough "e"s...

By The One on Wednesday, November 1, 2000 - 02:09 am:
Oopss!!!Forget i said that!

By Skoban on Wednesday, November 1, 2000 - 10:26 am:
Uh, I Forgot To Include Greensleeves In The List Above. Sorry.

You Can't Remember A Lot Of Them? If It Wasn't For You I Wouldn't Even Know The Stories (Or Post This Message, Either).

And, By The Way, Wyluli (Wolf) Is An Anagram Of Lily Wu, Richard Garfield's Wife.

By Squeeman on Saturday, November 4, 2000 - 04:25 am:
Ravidel is the Battlemage, the Journeyoimg Angel. Jared Carthalion is the Shadow Mage.

By Squeeman on Saturday, November 4, 2000 - 04:26 am:
Ravidel is the Battlemage, the Journeying Angel. Jared Carthalion is the Shadow Mage.

By Skoban on Saturday, November 4, 2000 - 01:23 pm:
Another Mistake By The Wan/ The One (About Ravidel). Hackett Is An Anagram For 'The Tack'. Squeeman, You Don't Need To Repost Just Because Of A Typo. Just Because I Can't Spell Sorcerres ... Sorcerros ... (Gets A Dictionary) Ah, Sorcerress.

It's 2 In The Morning, Sunday Where I Am So I'll Re-Post The List. I Would Rather Accept Revisionist Planeswalkers, Dead, Alive, Or Unascended. Anyway, The List Is:

1. Leshrac
2. Arzakon
3. Tevesh Szat, Doom Of Fools
4. Taysir, Rainbow Mage
5. Daira, Rainbow Mage, Taysir's Apprentice And Daughter
6. Serra
7. Feroz
8. Lord Windgrace
9. Commodore Guff
10.Freyalise, Patron Mother Of The Steel Elves
12.Sandruu
13.Kristina Of The Woods
14.Parcher
15.Teferi
16.Urza The Brother, Defiler Of Argoth
17.Nicol Bolas, Elder Dragon
18.Kenan Sahrmal, Guardian Of Shandalar
19.Arcades Sabboth, Elder Dragon
20.Jared Carthalion, The Shadow Mage
21.Palladia-Mors, Elder Dragon
22.Ravidel The Battlemage, The Journeying Angel
23.Vaevectis Asmadi, Elder Dragon
24.Queen Thunderhead Of The Goblins
25.Dyfed
26.Meshuvel
27.Geyadrone Dihada
28.Manatarqua (The Pavillion In Either Planeswalker, Or The Book With Xantcha In It)
29.Dakkon Blackblade
30.Piru
31.Eskil, Guardian Of The White Woods
32.Faralyn
33.Ash Warlord Embereck
34.Altair of Coloni
35.Grefell (I Hope There Really Is A Planeswalker Named Grenfell, And Not A Result Of My Bad Writing Trying To Spell Grenrell (Mor of Golthmor))
36.Liana of Minorad
37.Lily
38.Tempe
39.Grenrell Mor Of Golthmor
40.Nailah The Sorceress Queen
41.Daclan The Red
42.Yawden
43.Hyrgh
44.Regulus
45.Zhael
46.Ashcan
47.Guybrush Threepwood
48.Guillemort
49.Brian(?) Lulley
50.Raynor
51.Jarek Mainskiller
52.Lothar (Isn't There A Character With This Name In Warcraft 2?)
53.Rasczagal
54.Chebepeetree
55.Whangerdookre
56.Greensleves The (Coreccted) Arch Druid
57. Fatima
58.<Unnamed> (The True Creator Of Phyrexia)
59.<Unnamed> (Manatarqua's Target (Or Was Manatarqua The Target?))

Unascended Or The Like
Glacian (Unascended, Mightstone And Weakstone)
Garth (Cast A Spell)
<Unnamed> (A Guildmaster Or Something Like That Which Garth Got The Spell From)

I Don't Think The Guardian Is One. A Planeswalker Wouldn't Have Been Overthrown That Easily. And I Think We Don't Take The Role Of Planeswalkers When We Play The TCG. We Are Powerful Mages. I mean, In The Game, Arzakon Has 100 Life, Even Though He Isn't 100% (Or Is He?).

By Lim-Deûs, Lim-Dûl's High Guard (Defenderoftherealm) on Sunday, November 5, 2000 - 01:36 am:
They put Arzakon at 100 life to make him harder, not b/c all planeswalkers start at 100. (If you REALLY have to explain it, say he was harnessing Shandalar's rich mana to up his life to 100 instead of the normal 20.) Basically, just write off everything that happens in that game, it's all inferior to what WotC says: when you play the game, you're a planeswalker. Microprose didn't know what they were doin' heh heh, they're not going to research all this stuff.

BTW, as I said before, some rumors say Lim-Dûl became a planeswalker after Ice Age, so someone put him in that list as "rumored/unconfermed" or something -- you put the Guardian on there and they never confermed him! Don't force me to edit him in, heh heh.

##. Lim-Dûl the Necromancer (rumored/unconfermed)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By 187 on Tuesday, January 09, 2001 - 02:01 pm:

Nope, just another Lim-Dul fan lol plus I knew Deus'd be pissed about it...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Tapirus Indicus (Skoban) on Saturday, January 20, 2001 - 12:34 am:

I'm Bored. Maybe I'll Try Spamming.